DM5edit is a full-featured editor/librarian for the popular Alesis DM5 Drum Module. It features full access to all patch and voice parameters, as well as trigger setups and real-time control of system parameters.
DM5edit offers several advanced capabilities which are not possible with traditional editing from the DM5's front panel.
* Full-featured Editor/Librarian for storing and retrieving DM5 data
* Advanced voice editing including velocity-sensitive "Audition" function
* Store any or all voice parameters to any or all voices in any or all patches
* Store and retrieve any Combination of drumset, system, program change, or trigger setups independently
* Copy voices and patches
* Global or individual resets for trigger and voice parameters
* Scale voice volumes for any drumset
* Shift drumset voices up or down, independently of root note setting
* Advanced MIDI channel routing; send individual sysex banks to separate DM5 modules simultaneously
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in DM5edit 2.1.4056
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.